Wheel Trike : Tabletop Prize Wheel : Hot Wheels Nascar
Kids Big Wheel Trike
- big shot: an important influential person; "he thinks he's a big shot"; "she's a big deal in local politics"; "the Qaeda commander is a very big fish"
- A Big Wheel is a type of tricycle, usually made of plastic, with an oversized front wheel, that rides very low to the ground.
- Big Wheel is the fourth studio album by Canadian country music singer Aaron Pritchett. It was released on April 18, 2006 by OPM Records. "Big Wheel," "Hold My Beer," "Warm Safe Place," "The Weight" and "Done You Wrong" were released as singles.
- A tricycle
- Trike is a single released by Australian rock band You Am I in 1997. It was released to make two tracks ("Trike" and "Opportunities") added to the international release of Hourly, Daily available to Australian fans, along with three extra B-sides.
- tricycle: a vehicle with three wheels that is moved by foot pedals
- (Trikes) A tricycle (often abbreviated to trike) is a three-wheeled vehicle. While tricycles are often associated with the small three-wheeled vehicles used by pre-school age children, they are also used by adults for a variety of purposes.
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
Olmax Fabrication LLC debut their production version of the SS Trike at the 2009 AMD Official World Championship of Custom Bike Building located at Champions Park in Sturgis, SD. The SS Trike resembles the classic “Big Wheel” Chopper-style design that we all rode as a kid, which is sure to put a smile on your face no matter how old of a kid you are.
Builder Jason Nieman is entered in the Production Class at the World Championships and will be competing for the gold with other storied manufacturers like Brass Balls Bobbers and Choppers, OCC Motorcycles, Big Bear Choppers and Big Dog Motorcycles just to name a few.
The SS Trike comes with a long list of race-breed features including composite body, a 24-inch Olmax Fabrication polished front
rim wrapped in a Metzler, American Racing 14-inch rear wheels
and digital speedometer. In addition, the trike
sports American Suspension front
end, 6 speed or automatic transmission, and a choice of power from Ultima, S&S or TP.
The popular automatic transmission option features a bullet-proof design lifted from automotive racing applications, which met Olmax Fabrication LLC reduced weight and packaging requirements. The design is sourced from a General Motors Powerglide system that is a current racing standard, which delivers smooth and consistent shifts.
Extending in the race inspired theme is a custom 2 into 1 performance pipe that connects into a chambered muffler. The dual exhaust pipe at the rear of the trike
delivers a healthy rumble that is a cross between a muscle car and a sweet-stroking Harley.
The SS Trike is designed to comfortably accommodate a variety of enthusiasts from 5’ to 6’2” tall in fewer than 5 minutes. Selecting two different seat heights and three different foot control locations is a snap and easy to do.
The SS Trike is available in all primary colors. Additional options include graphics, Wire-Plus digital speedo, air-ride suspension, a solo seat with enclosed trunk, multiple trim treatments and a black or polished engine.
To see the SS Trike in Sturgis check out the production class at the World Championships located at Champions Park in Sturgis, SD. To speak with builder Jason Nieman in Sturgis, call him at 715-630-9090.
About Olmax Fabrication LLC
Olmax is a design company that is expanding its ability into manufacturing of its products. Our goal is to design and manufacture different products, some say out of the box. We do what many innovative businesses do, look for what is not being done or what hasn't been done and then we do that. We try to create a tasteful product with wide appeal.
Towing arm and stroller wheel
Stroller wheel in the upright position for towing.
It rolls well. Under heavy load, 2 kids
, there is some flex in the bar which causes it to track slightly sideways when strolling. I can see the advantage of the two wheel stroller kit or the two bar stroller kit at avoiding that flex. I assume the trailer is designed to take it, and take it under towing load, because we were quite well within its capacity. Load of about 30kg.
With only one child on board (15kg) it tracks straight when strolling. It rolled well with both kids
, though a total weight of 45kg including trailer meant I was aware of it on the slight climb.
Behind a normal bike I noted firstly - a 10kg bike with 30k of trailer and child doesn't accelerate as fast as a 10kg bike. Wind load in a head wind is probably more significant than weight. This wasn't noticeable on the trike
- whether the similar profile and fairing helps or whether you just choose a lower gear naturally and keep peddling. Time to cycle to work with the empty trailer, even with big hills, was not that much greater than time without but I'd worked harder.
Similar posts: z racing wheels eighteen wheels of steel haulin free download performance machine custom wheels big longboard wheels english wheel techniques barbie big wheel big country fifth wheel
- 18:41 |
- Category: None